|Inventory item quantity||50||300||400||1000||2 500||∞|
|Number of users||1||4||40||70||100||∞|
|Secure cloud storage|
|Analytics, inventory item movement reports|
|Advanced inventory item search|
|Scan any existing barcodes and QR codes|
|Generate unique QR codes|
|Employee inventory item acceptance/transferring function|
|Inventory item write-off|
|Adding sites and locations|
|Adding inventory item custom fields|
|Inventory item file upload|
|Data customization in the inventory item list table||soon||soon||soon||soon||soon|
|Downloading CSV/PDF reports|
|Inventory item photo upload|
|Flexible user role settings||soon||soon||soon||soon|
Answers on questions
1. How do I get started with Eqman?To start working in EqMan, you need to register here , it's absolutely free, upload information about your assets, add users. After that, you can download the mobile application on iOS or Android and transfer assets, write off or take inventory.
2. What is the free period?This means that you can use EqMan without time limit, but with limited functionality. You don't need to enter your card number, just use EqMan for as long as you need. When you feel that you need more material assets, employees or more functionality, you can make a payment at any time and continue using EqMan on the selected tariff plan.
3. How to activate a free period?To do this, you just need to register in the service.
4. How can I pay for Eqman services?On the territory of any country, at the moment, we accept payment by any bank card (Visa, MasterCard, etc.). It is also possible to pay for the use of the service by bank transfer. To pay by invoice, you must contact the support service by email at [email protected]
5. What happens when the free period ends?The free period is unlimited.
6. What discounts can be?There is a single discount when paying for the selected package for a year - 10%
7. What happens if I don't pay for Eqman services?If you used a paid plan and did not renew it on time, you will be automatically transferred to a free plan without losing your data
Do you have a question?
Fill out the feedback form and our support team will contact you!