Warehouse automation processes
No advertising, business promotion or marketing expenses can lead to the desired results if you do not use modern warehouse automation tools. All efforts can be reduced to zero with constant errors, shortcomings, failures and untimely fulfillment of obligations. Manual accounting causes a lot of problems, slower workflow and confusion. This results in losses of the company both directly (shortages, losses, theft) and indirectly (loss of goodwill and customer trust).
The use of our specialized service helps to minimize human involvement, and hence the errors that people make. Most of the operations are done by the application. It can help:
– to be aware, in real-time, of the exact volume of stocks. No more situations when some item ends suddenly;
– to monitor the movement of products – movement, shipment, sales, write-offs – all this information is displayed in the application;
– to clearly record sales. The write-off occurs at the moment when the cashier makes out a receipt;
– to monitor employees – responsible persons and their actions are recorded in Eqman;
– to generate reports, analytics and documents – standard forms are embedded in the service, they can also be adjusted to the needs of your company;
– to track the shelf-life expiration – first market the products whose shelf-life is expiring, arrange sales;
– to consolidate reports from different departments in one place to see the full pattern;
– to integrate the software with other accounting systems.
In general, our service helps to simplify monitoring and planning. This is a necessary thing for any enterprise, especially if there is an expansion of the scale, range and volume of supplies.
Without software, you will face problems with slow order processing, errors by employees due to heavy workload, and the complexity of procurement planning.
Warehouse management with the Eqman software application
If you are a user of the Eqman warehouse management software, you will be one step ahead of the competition. If your competitors have already implemented it, and you have not, you lose the advantage and miss opportunities. What you can get from implementing our service:
1. Remote control. The general executive has access to information from any place, only the Internet is required.
2. Completeness of information. The application displays all information about the product, from the date of its acceptance and the supplier to the specifications and location.
3. Quick inventory. On average, reconciliation takes place three times faster. This is not only convenient, but also helps to save staff working time (which means less surcharges for time spent), gives a chance to assess the actual state of the enterprise urgently.
4. Fewer staff. When the workload of employees is light, there is no need to keep too many people on the payroll. Accordingly, costs are reduced.
5. Reducing shortages and frauds. All movements are recorded. It is impossible to miss, not notice or intentionally write off the goods without authorization.
6. Gaining customer trust and working on the goodwill of the company. You don’t need to explain to customers that the product has suddenly run out and they will have to wait. There will be no delays in manufacturing if all raw materials are available and their quantity is monitored and replenished on time.
Automated warehouse management systems are not the future since they have already become essential for any enterprise. Try Eqman for free and see the benefits for yourself. Try out the app, and later choose the appropriate tariff.